Chicken Slaw over Noodles: A Delicious Twist to this Asian Dish
This cold noodle salad is perfect for the hot weather. You can add a variety of vegetables to this versatile dish, but crunchy ones work best. The chow mein noodles make the slaw into a satisfying no-cook meal. Read on for the recipe.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup sunflower nuts
- 1/2 cup low-fat Asian sesame-ginger dressing
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
Put the carrots and cabbage in a large bowl.
Add the chicken and the sunflower nuts.
Toss the ingredients together.
Pour in the dressing and mix well.
Put the noodles in a bowl and place the slaw on top.