Do you shop online? Do you earn cash back for your online purchases?
If not, it’s time to learn how to earn cash back when shopping online. Read my complete Ebates review so you know it isn’t a scam, they’re simply paying you a portion of the commission they earn for sending stores customers. They’ve been featured on CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and in publications like Time, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
Join Ebates Now
If you’re a regular reader of The Budget Diet, you know I’m a huge fan of Ebates. Why? It falls into the category of what I refer to as no-brainer instant savings. Believe me, if my nearly 80 year old father uses Ebates, you can too!
How Does Ebates Work? How to Use Ebates
- Go to Ebates.com
- Sign Up for FREE, just give them your name, e-mail address, mailing address for your checks & choose a password.
- WOW…you’ve already earned $10.00 just for signing up!
- Ebates works with over 1500 online stores, so search by store name or category. You’ll find most of your favorites like Macy’s, Kohl’s, Sephora, Lands End and many more.
- Once you choose the store, a list of available coupon codes and sales will be shown! Won’t it be nice to not leave the coupon code box blank?
- Make your purchase!
- Within a couple of days, your cash back amount will appear in your account.
- Your big fat check will be sent every 3 months: May 15, August 15, November 15 and February 15
- Earn even more by telling your friends! Right now, Ebates is paying $75 for referring 3 friends!
Still confused? Here’s a fun Ebates How-To Video.
Ebates really does seem to good to be true, but they are simply sharing a portion of the commission they receive from the retailers for sending them customers.
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl! My advice will always be unbiased and free, but free won’t pay the bills!