Summer Lovin’ Rice and Fruit Salad
- 2 cups of cooked long grain rice
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of chopped shallots
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of chopped fresh peach
- ¾ cup of fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup of fresh strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons of toasted almonds
Heat the saucepan, put almonds and toss it until it gets brown.
Put the juice, shallots, vinegar, salt, oil and pepper. Stir them together.
Add the peach, berries and cooked rice. Add more almonds. Then, whisk gently.