- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 tomato peeled and chopped
Grab the blender and place the cayenne pepper, avocado, lime or lemon juice, salt and onion. Blend until you achieve a smooth texture.
Place in a bowl and add the chopped tomatoes. Grab plastic wrap and cover the bowl letting the plastic touch the guacamole’s surface completely. Place in a fridge for about 2 hours.
Best paired with celery, carrot sticks or tortilla chips.