Fruity Couscous Salad Filled with Healthy and Tasty Fruit Goodies
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat couscous
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup mango chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh peach chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp green onions finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Grab a large salad bowl and put the orange juice, vinegar, green onions and oil. You may add salt and pepper to salt.
Place the fruit and couscous and put a dash of sesame seeds. Mix gently.
You may serve it as side dish to BBQ chicken or eat it as it is for a light and healthy lunch.