Easy Moo Shu Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil this can be found in the Asian section of your grocery
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1, 10 oz. bag of tri-color coleslaw
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce also found in the Asian section of your grocery
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 burrito size flour tortillas
In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium heat.
Add the garlic, coleslaw and green onions.
Cook until wilted - about 6 minutes.
Stir in the shredded chicken, hoisin sauce and soy sauce and heat.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Fill each tortilla and roll like a burrito.
If you don't cook a lot of Asian food, buying sesame oil and hoisin sauce may seem pricey, but trust me...you'll be making this quick and easy Moo Shu again and again! It's still way cheaper than take-out!