Cajun Firecracker Sandwich
Celebrating Mardi Gras? Pack-up these Cajun Firecracker Sandwiches and enjoy a parade or just get into the spirit with this festive fare! These sandwiches were a crazy creation that came about when we received many jars of pepper jelly for Christmas...thankfully, my family loves them, and we'll easily use up all that pepper jelly before next Christmas. Clean out your pantry because you may have a jar of pepper jelly hiding, and you can put it to good use! If you love that sweet, salty, spicy combination...you'll love this Cajun sandwich recipe!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- ciabatta rolls - 1 per sandwich
- cream cheese - about 1 tablespoon per sandwich
- pepper jelly - about 1 tablespoon per sandwich
- turkey lunchmeat - whatever amount you like on a sandwich
- pepper jack cheese or any cheese - 1 slice per sandwich
Toast the ciabatta rolls.
Spread cream cheese on one side of the roll and top with the pepper jelly.
Layer the turkey, pepper jack cheese and lettuce.