Grilled Bananas – A Warm Dessert for the Entire Family
Grilled bananas is a warm twist to the traditional cold desserts. This is a perfect dish during a camp or a barbecue party. Mixed with sugar and cinnamon, this sweet treat will captivate the kids as well as your friends. Finish it with a whipped cream on top and you are ready to enjoy it.
- 6 firm bananas, unpeeled
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Heat the grill to medium or high heat.
- While waiting, mix the cinnamon and sugar as well as get the toppings such as honey, butterscotch or hit fudge ready.
- Place the unpeeled bananas and put them on the grill. Let them cook for about 15-20 minutes. Turn only once.
- After that, peels will get nearly be black.
- Next, peel off the skin of the banana.
- Place the bananas on cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Cut the bananas and serve with your favorite toppings. Serve them while hot.