Christmas Oatmeal Cookies
Christmas Oatmeal Cookies are filled with cranberries and white chocolate for a festive touch! The ground pecans make these the best oatmeal cookies! If you don't like craisins or white chocolate chips they can be eliminated or try substituting raisins.
- ¾ cups pecans
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cups craisins
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits (not chocolate covered)
- Using a food processor, grind the pecans into coarse crumbs.
- Combine the ground pecans, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy (about 3 minutes)
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Stir in the oats, craisins, white chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Helpful Cookie Baking Tip: line your cookie sheets with parchment paper to create a non-stick surface and easy clean-up!