This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
For me, planning a vacation is like therapy…I find it totally relaxing! I enjoy looking at the beautiful pictures, admiring the natural beauty and exploring the adventures that await.
What’s my next dream destination?
Puerto Rico – it’s an exotic destination that’s nearby, and there’s no passport required for U.S. Citizens. Even better, I can fly there in 2 1/2 hours for less than what it costs to fly to Atlanta! One more thing, no worries about foreign currency.
I have many Puerto Rican friends in South Florida, so I have a little “insider information” on all the best attractions, and I’ve already put together my “must do” Puerto Rico vacation itinerary. Puerto Rico offers so much natural beauty and adventure, and that makes for a very affordable vacatiion.
Puerto Rico Vacation Itinerary
- Bioluminescent Bay or as the locals call it…Bio Bay. This glowing water is a one-of-a-kind ecosystem that’s not to be missed. Imagine glowing like an angel in the water, how cool is that?
- El Yunque National Park – it’s the only US National Park that is a rainforest! There are miles of trails, waterfalls and exotic plants and animals
- Camuy Caverns – these caves run through the third largest subterranean river in the world! I’m ready to go exploring!
- Flamenco Beach – among the 270 miles of Puerto Rican coastline is one of the best beaches in the world…Flamenco Beach. This sounds like a bucket-list item.
- Old San Juan – admire the beautiful 16th century Spanish architecture.
Explore SeePuertoRico.com and live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. Please leave a comment to share your “must-do” attractions.
Don’t forget to bring home some Puerto Rican rum cakes for souvenirs!