This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Known as one of the nation’s most affordable vacation destinations, San Antonio will make your summer getaway even more value packed with discounts from SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience.
Discover more than $600 in savings to theme parks, water parks, shopping, museums, tours, hotels and resorts.SAVE is your answer to planning a budget friendly family vacation to San Antonio, Texas – all the best discounts, all the best deals and all the best coupons to San Antonio’s best attractions.
WOW…how do you even begin to plan your vacation with over 50 amazing deals to San Antonio’s best attractions? If you need a little help planning your vacation, I have two suggestions:
- Plan a vacation that will please everyone by letting each family member plan one day of the trip. Of course, the SAVE website should be the first destination!
- Use our family’s favorite San Antonio itinerary itinerary, and you’ll enjoy some great San Antonio attractions along with great savings.
- Arrive at the Westin Riverwalk (SAVE rates starting at $119).
- Hop on the Alamo Trolley (SAVE $2) to see San Antonio’s historic and cultural attractions including The Alamo and Riverwalk.
- Pick up a few souvenirs at Market Square – the largest Mexican marketplace north of the Rio Grande, and you’ll SAVE 10% on purchases of $20 or more!
- End your day with some delicious Tex-Mex food.
- Sea World – SAVE $10 off per person!
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – SAVE with Buy 1, Get 1 Free admission Monday through Friday
- Cool off at Schlitterbahn – voted the world’s best waterpark! SAVE $2 off admission.
- Natural Bridge Caverns – SAVE $2 off adult admission and $1 off child admission.
Plan your San Antonio getaway with over 50 ways to SAVE, and make sure to follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter to stay up to date on all the latest deals.