The Budget Diet girl’s favorite frugal things…try them today, and you’ll save your money!
- Coupon Codes: When shopping online…always search for a coupon code to save money! Click here to learn how!
- Discounted Gift Cards: Make a habit of stocking up on discounted gift cards for stores you normally shop like Target & Home Depot! I just bought a $168 Home Depot gift card for $150…how’s that for instant savings! Buy Discounted Gift Cards For Up To 30% Off at Cardpool.com!
- Thrift Stores and Consignment Shops: Once you score your first amazing deal at a thrift store or consignment shop…you’ll be hooked! Don’t expect to find a treasure every time, but try to shop these stores first!
- Grocery Savings: The grocery store is the easiest place to save your money! The Budget Diet girl suggests taking this quiz to determine what kind of grocery shopper you are, and then discover your best way to save money at the grocery store for your shopping style!
- Lower Your Bills: Take advantage of opportunities to lower your utility bills and insurance rates! Periodically, check LowerMyBills.com to make sure you are getting the best deal possible and always be on the lookout for special offers from cable companies, cell phone companies and more! Yes…it is a hassle to switch insurance companies, and it is time consuming to switch from Dish Network to Direct TV, but if savings are important…it is worth it!
- Freebies Free things really do exist, so get in the habit of visiting The Budget Diet’s freebies page everyday!
Starting today…make The Budget Diet girl’s favorite frugal things part of your lifestyle, and you’ll soon find your family saving at least $400 a month!
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl! My advice will always be unbiased and free, but free won’t pay the bills! Thanks!