- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 oz. diced pimientos do not drain
- 16 oz. white cheddar shredded
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar shredded
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and pimientos until smooth.
Add cheeses and mix with your hands until uniform in consistency.
Store in refrigerator and use for sandwiches or serve with crackers.
Experiment with various combinations of cheeses like 16 oz. sharp cheddar and 8 oz. smoked gouda. Another zippy combo is 16 oz. mild cheddar and 8 oz. pepper jack.