Mocha Snowball Cookies - No Bake
- 1, 6 oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1, 12 oz. box vanilla wafers crumbled (use food processor to make fine crumbs)
- 1, 7 oz. bag sweetened flaked coconut
Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, and melt chocolate chips on high power for 1 minute.
Stir until smooth.
Dissolve instant coffee in hot water.
Add coffee to melted chocolate chips.
Stir corn syrup and powdered sugar into chocolate mixture.
Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs.
Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until the dough isn't too sticky to work with.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in coconut.
Store in a tightly covered container for at least 24 hours before serving.
These taste best after a couple of days when the flavors have had time to blend!