Exquisite Scallops and Mushrooms to Satisfy your Taste Buds
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ pound of fresh mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic about 1 and ½ teaspoons
- 1 – 10.5 ounce can of chicken broth
- 1 medium head of broccoli cut into florets
- ½ of a red bell pepper diced
- 1 and ½ pounds of bay scallops
- 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
Set aside one-fourth cup of chicken broth.
Get skillet and melt the butter in high heat.
Put the garlic and mushroom and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper, broccoli and reserved broth.
Bring down to medium heat and wait for about 5 minutes to cook.
Put the scallops and wait for 1-2 minutes more to cook.
Get a bowl and mix the soy sauce, remaining broth and cornstarch. Cook and stir the sauce in the skillet for about 1 minute or until it is thick.
Serve the dish while it is hot.