Cookies 'n Cream Cookies
- 1 package brownie mix 19.5 - 20 oz.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1, 8 oz. package Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream Drops if you can't find these, chop up a Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream candy bar into large chunks.
- 2 cups broken Oreos break into large chunks, about 16 cookies OR 1, 8 oz. package of bite-sized Mini-Oreos.
Preheat oven to 350.
Stir together brownie mix, flour, butter, eggs and water until smooth.
Stir in chocolate chips, Cookie 'n Cream Drops and Oreos.
Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto a greased or nonstick cookie sheet.
Bake 9 - 10 minutes.
Do not overbake, cookies should still be soft in the middle.
Cookie Tip - for that just from the oven taste, microwave cookies for about 10 seconds!