Black Beans and Rice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeño seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Optional: serve over rice and top with sour cream shredded mexi-cheese and diced tomatoes.
Heat olive oil.
Brown garlic, oregano and peppers. This only takes a couple of minutes.
Add black beans and balsamic vinegar.
Optional: serve over rice and top with sour cream, shredded mexi-cheese and diced tomatoes.