Warm up with a delicious bowl of Vegetarian Corn Chowder!
Vegetarian Corn Chowder Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced*
- 1 red bell pepper diced*
- 1 onion diced*
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2, 10¾ oz. cans cream of potato soup
- 1, 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 2 cups milk
- 2, 15 oz. cans of sweet corn
Saute garlic, bell peppers and onions over medium heat until soft.
Stir in cayenne pepper, soup, cream cheese, milk and undrained corn.
Stir occasionally over medium heat until thoroughly heated, approx. 10 minutes.
Start with frozen chopped bell pepper and onion to cut your prep. in half!