Savory Tex-Mex Cheesecake Recipe
- 2, 8 oz. packages cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz. Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 1, 4 oz. can chopped green chiles
- 1, 4 oz. can chopped jalapeños
- ½ cup sour cream
- garnish with: shredded lettuce diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, green onions and jalapeños
- serve with: tortilla chips
In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
Stir in Mexican blend cheese, green chiles and jalapeños.
Pour into a 9” springform pan and bake at 325º for 30 minutes.
Cool for 30 minutes.
Just before serving, spread the sour cream on top and garnish with desired toppings.
Can be served cold or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.