Party coming up?
Need an appetizer?
Are you really going to resort to crackers served with a block of cream cheese topped with some sort of pepper jelly? BORING!
It’s time to get out of your appetizer rut, and try these appetizer recipes to impress.
If your definition of an appetizer is something that comes out of a box, bag or jar…let these ideas help you kick-it up a notch. ‘Tis the season of celebrations (Mother’s Day, Graduations, Father’s Day, Weddings), and you’ll be ready to WOW your guests with these impressive party bites that all start with the humble cracker. But please, think beyond cheese and crackers! Chef Kayne Raymond from the BBC’s “No Kitchen Required” Reality Show, says “with all the shapes, sizes, flavors and textures of crackers – they’re the perfect canvas.” Imagine your favorite Dare Crackers transformed into party foods that will have everyone talking and begging for the recipes.
Appetizer Recipes to Impress
Tempt your tasebuds with recipes like…
- Smokin’ Good Prawns – Prawns, Cilantro, Citrus and a Chipotle Avocado Puree on top of a cracker…this is my personal favorite!
- Dada Daughter Ice Cream Sandwiches – These are Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Sandwiches made with Breton Crackers…clever, easy-to-eat desserts perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower.
- “Dare”villed Eggs – Deviled Egg lovers will go crazy for this version that served on top of a Breton Cracker. I’m thinking Father’s Day!
- Vietnamesy – Take the delicious flavors of a Vietnamese Banh Mi sandwich and turn them into a bite-sized appetizer.
- Field & Stream – Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese, Cream Cheese, Horseradish and Sliced Apple beautifully layered on top of a cracker…this one tastes as good as it looks!
Now that your mouth is watering, and your stomach is growling…it’s time to put on your apron, and impress your guests! Which of these recipes will you try?
Pick Your Favorite Recipes and Be Entered to Win a $250 Amex Gift Card
Vote for your four (or more!) fave Dare crackers recipes by clicking on the images and sharing your picks on Pinterest. Be sure to click the “done” button and register your votes via email or Facebook so you are entered to win a $250 Amex gift card.
Win a Party for Nine with Chef Kayne Raymond
New Dare crackers chef and spokesperson, Kayne Raymond, will invite one lucky winner into the kitchen for the Inspire Every Bite Sweepstakes on Facebook. Go to Inspire Every Bite Sweepstakes and vote for your favorite recipe for a chance to co-host your next party with Chef Kayne. Feeling inspired by a different flavor? Visit every day and cast your vote for a new favorite. Each vote is a chance to co-host your next party for nine guests with Chef Kayne Raymond. How amazing would that be?
P.S. – Please invite me if you win the party with Chef Kayne Raymond.
This is a sponsored article written by me on behalf of Dare Crackers. The opinions are all mine.