Bring a new, tangy flavor to the bland potato with this all-star recipe. Baked tomatoes are really fascinating and mouth-watering. It is fun to cook potatoes and they will surely delight your loved ones.
- 6 large potatoes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- Switch the oven to 375 degrees. Slice potatoes in wedges.
- Place the wedges in a 9” by 13” ungreased glass casserole dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and place over the potato wedges.
- Mix making sure the potatoes are coated well.
- Place in the oven without cover and bake for about 45 minutes or until potatoes become tender. Make sure to stir every fifteen minutes.