by Kristl on October 11, 2012
|How to Make Bacon in the Oven||
Recipe type: Breakfast
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
If you’re still cooking bacon in the frying pan or microwave, this is a must-read! It really is possible to cook bacon without a big, greasy mess. Once you discover how easy it is to cook no-mess bacon in the oven, you’ll never go back to your frying pan…I promise!
- Bacon (as many slices as you wish!)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil.
- Place bacon strips side by side on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
- Let the baking sheet cool and the grease will harden on the foil…then, just throw it away – no pan to wash!