Love Those Leftovers - Thanksgiving Shepherd's Pie
Rather than putting away your Thanksgiving leftovers in lots of little containers, assemble this Thanksgiving Shepherds Pie, and you can just pop it in the oven over the weekend for a quick and easy dinner. Thanksgiving Shepherd's Pie has become a tradition that my family looks forward to each year! You've got to love those leftovers!
- Remember, amounts do not matter! This recipe is designed to use up your leftovers!
- Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey (cut up in bite-sized pieces)
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Gravy, optional
- It's easiest to assemble this as your putting away the leftovers. Instead of filling lots of little containers, just prepare Thanksgiving Shepherd's Pie!
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole pan.
- Press stuffing on the bottom
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Top with turkey.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate until you're ready for a quick and easy dinner.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes covered and 5 minutes uncovered. Cooking times and number of servings will vary depending on the thickness of your "pie."
- Optional - top with leftover gravy when serving.