Thanksgiving Grilled Cheese
You'll be thankful for your leftover turkey when you make these Thanksgiving Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. It's a fun twist on your traditional leftover turkey sandwich! Don't feel like you have to measure the ingredients...make it to your liking! Serve it with a side of sweet potato fries!
- 2 slices thick, dense bread
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce (jellied, chunky, homemade relish, whatever!)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice of cheese (your favorite kind!)
- 2 slices turkey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Spread cranberry sauce on 1 slice of bread.
- Spread mayonnaise on the other slice of bread.
- Add cheese and turkey.
- Brush melted butter on the outsides of the sandwich and grill in a frying pan over medium heat or on a panini press.
Looking for more great recipes for your Thanksgiving leftovers?