Homemade Taco Seasoning
Have you ever considered making your own taco seasoning? This homemade taco seasoning recipe makes the equivalent of 5 packets for a fraction of the cost!
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Stir all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- One packet of taco seasoning = Two tablespoons of Homemade Taco Seasoning