If you love eggnog, you'll love eggnog fudge! Why should we be limited to just drinking our eggnog?
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup eggnog
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1, 12 oz. package white chocolate chips
- Combine butter, eggnog, sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a greased, foil line 8 x 8 pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.