Easy Baked Ravioli Recipe
A quick and easy 4-ingredient main dish that is company worthy and way less work than lasagna. Whenever my son comes home from college with his roommates, they request "the ravioli thing"! This is a frugal recipe IF you use frozen ravioli or tortellini. You can use any flavor of ravioli or tortellini, so experiment! We buy a 3 lb. bag (you only use 2 lbs.) of frozen Spinach & Mozzarella Ravioli from Costco for $10. The fresh refrigerated ravioli or tortellini will work, but it won't be a frugal recipe...just saying!
- 2 lbs. frozen ravioli or tortellini (any flavor)
- 1, 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. mozzarella or Italian blend cheese, shredded
- Prepare frozen ravioli or tortellini according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, over low heat, warm the spaghetti sauce and cream cheese until the cream cheese melts and the sauce is uniform in color.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir the cooked ravioli or tortellini into the sauce.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.