Better Than Baked Potatoes
We call these Better Than Baked Potatoes because they are, and they look prettier on the plate!
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- optional: sour cream, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Slice each potato thinly without cutting all the way through...just like the picture!
- Place the potatoes on a plate, cover with wax paper and microwave 10 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a greased 9 x 9 pan.
- Brush olive oil all over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro if desired.