So, if gift cards are supposed to be the perfect gift, why aren’t we using them? In a Time Magazine survey, 27% of people had an unused gift card because…
- They had no time to shop.
- They couldn’t find anything they wanted.
- They forgot about the gift card!
Maybe gift cards aren’t the perfect gift after all!
How much of that $5 billion is sitting around your house? I’ll wait while you take a moment to go dig through your drawers and go dig though your wallet because there’s money to be found!
Now that you’ve found a few lost and lonely gift cards, what are your options?
- Use the gift card! Plan a gift card only shopping spree!
- Regift the gift card if it’s never been used.
- Sell or trade the gift card. Sell Your Gift Cards For Cash at Cardpool.com! It’s gift card selling season!
If you’re a bargain shopper, these unwanted gift cards are a treasure just waiting to be found! Buy Discounted Gift Cards For Up To 30% Off at Cardpool.com! As of today, you could buy a Macy’s $25 gift card for $22.25 (11% savings), or how about a $50 Bath & Body Works card for $43.50 (13% savings).
Let’s put an end to the gift card madness and save the billions of wasted dollars! Let’s find homes for all the unused gift cards in the world!
Image courtesy of digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl! My advice will always be unbiased and free, but free won’t pay the bills! Thanks!