Do you feel like you have to drag yourself out of bed in the morning, and then the next hour passes in a hectic blur? Your a.m. routine can really affect your energy through out the rest of the day. Here are some ideas for shaking up your morning routine. Give yourself a boost of energy for the rest of the day.
- Read from your favorite book of inspiration for twenty minutes as soon as you wake up, but before you get out of bed (and get distracted!). This could be the Bible, a book of poetry, or another deep, soulful body of writing.
- Start the day with a smoothie instead of your usual breakfast.
- Do a seven minute workout each morning (try the 7 Minute Workout app).
- Write three things you are grateful for.
- Wake up with music. Play your favorite song as you cook (or blend) breakfast!
- Get the Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod, from your local library. Try his 30 day, “Life Transformation Challenge”.
Do you have any other great morning routine make-over ideas? Please share them in the comments section below!