- 1, 12 " x 16" pizza crust or 1 14" round pizza crust
- 1, 15 oz. can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning try The Budget Diet's Homemade Taco Seasoning - the link is at the bottom of this recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican blend cheese or Colby-Jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- ranch dressing
Choose your favorite pizza crust - homemade, frozen pizza dough, Boboli or a Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust.
Lightly bake the pizza crust according to package directions.
In a medium bowl, combine refried beans, picante sauce, sour cream and cream cheese.
Spread on lightly baked crust.
Top with cheese.
Bake 10 - 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
When serving, top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and ranch dressing.
The Budget Diet’s Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe – it makes a big batch and costs pennies to make, so it’s ideal to have in the pantry for this recipe or for taco night!