Host a Halloween party with these 4 easy homemade Halloween decorations and treats!
Easy Homemade Halloween Treats
Ghost Cookie Recipe
- Dip Nutter Butter cookies in melted white candy coating.
- Let dry on was paper
- Use black decorating gel (found on the cake mix aisle) to make eyes and a mouth
- Note: the gel does not dry, so do not stack these cookies.
Halloween Punch – Punch from the Swamp Recipe
- 2 liter bottle of Sprite or Seven-Up
- 1 large bottle of white grape juice
- 1, 12 oz. can frozen limeade concentrate
- green food coloring…add a drop or two to get the desired swamp color!
- Mix all and chill.
- Serve in a punch bowl and add 1 package of gummy worms.
- White paper cups
- Google eyes
- Hot glue gun
- Use the hot glue gun to attach 2 google eyes to each cup.
- Ghost cups are perfect for serving Punch from the Swamp!
Easy Homemade Halloween Decorations
Instant Candy Corn Halloween Decoration
- Fill a large glass container with candy corn…a hurricane type glass works great!
- Insert any Halloween decoration on a stick! Ideas: Use a black stick and glue a Happy Halloween sign to the top or glue a rubber spider on the top. The possibilities are endless!
When it comes to making a centerpiece for a Halloween party or for any party, the Budget Diet girl believes in using what you have. Here’s how…
- Gather all your Halloween decorations.
- Look around your house for an empty cardboard box.
- Find fabric to drape on the empty cardboard box.
- Elevate your largest decoration on top of the box
- Use tulle (netting) around your centerpiece. Tulle costs about $1 per yard on sale, and I suggest buying a variety of colors…it will come in handy for party decorating throughout the year!
- Scatter candy and smaller decorations around the edges.
- Stand back and admire your Halloween centerpiece!
This same approach can be used for any themed party!