It’s always fun for siblings or groups of friends to have matching Halloween costumes, and here are a couple super easy homemade Halloween costumes for groups!
No sewing required!
No expensive supplies required…most supplies are ordinary household items!
Perfect for a creative, last minute costume!
Easy Homemade Halloween Costumes for Groups
Pigs in a Blanket
- Pig noses…available at costume stores for less than $2!
- Wear plain clothing or all pink clothing.
- Put on a pig nose.
- Wrap up in a blanket.
- Oink, oink…the pigs in a blanket go trick or treating!
- 1 white sheet per child
- 1 white rope per child
- A vine from your yard like jasmine or ivy
- Use the white sheet to make a toga for each child…simple drape it over the shoulder.
- Tie the white rope around the waist.
- Twist together the vine to make a crown.
- My three children won a costume contest one year as The Little Caesars!
Please share your favorite easy homemade Halloween costumes for groups!