Celebrate Cinco de Mayo today with Tres Leches (3 milk cake) – a quick and easy dessert!
If you’re looking for more recipes for your FIESTA, don’t miss:
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix + ingredients to prepare cake
- 15 oz. can cream of coconut like Coco Lopez - if your grocery doesn't sell it, check the liquor store
- 1 can condensed milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip - thawed
- Fresh, sliced strawberries sweetened with sugar
- Prepare cake according to package directions.
- Let the cake cool.
- Poke holes all over the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Mix together cream of coconut & condensed milk and pour over the cake.
- Spread Cool Whip on top before cutting into squares.
- Top with sliced strawberries.