by Kristl on May 5, 2011
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo today with Tres Leches (3 milk cake) – a quick and easy dessert!
If you’re looking for more recipes for your FIESTA, don’t miss:
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
Quick and easy! Perfect for Cinco de Mayo or a Fiesta!
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix + ingredients to prepare cake
- 15 oz. can cream of coconut like Coco Lopez – if your grocery doesn’t sell it, check the liquor store
- 1 can condensed milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip – thawed
- Fresh, sliced strawberries sweetened with sugar
- Prepare cake according to package directions.
- Let the cake cool.
- Poke holes all over the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Mix together cream of coconut & condensed milk and pour over the cake.
- Spread Cool Whip on top before cutting into squares.
- Top with sliced strawberries.