Quick Macaroni and Cheese
Better than the box and just as fast!
- 16 oz. box of elbow macaroni
- 1½ cups milk
- 8 slices American cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- In a large saucepan, heat milk.
- Add American cheese, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in cooked macaroni and salt and pepper.
Tomorrow, I’ll share my recipe for Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese!