Mouth-Watering Broiled Salmon for a Healthy Heart
A heart-healthy meal that melts in your mouth. Broiled salmon is one perfect healthy food that I crave almost every day. The citrus flavor from the lemon gives salmon that sweet and tasty flavor that I truly adore. It is really nutritious and simple to make.
- 2 thin Salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- McCormick Lemon Pepper with Garlic and Onion seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
- Switch on your oven to broil-low and wait until the oven is hot enough.
- With non-stick cooking sheet or one with a bit of oil, carefully place the two fillets.
- Use brush to apply lemon juice on the fillets evenly. Bring texture to the fillet with sprinkle of McCormick seasoning. Add more seasoning until you have reached the desired taste of the salmon.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or more until the interior temperature, 130 degrees Fahrenheit, is obtained.
If you are not in favor of pepper, than there is a wide range of substitute. Dijon mustard, thyme and parsley, oregano or basil, salt & pepper mix are great choices.