Frozen Lemonade Pie
Lemonade Pie is a quick and easy no bake pie with just 4 ingredients! I can remember the first time I tasted Lemonade pie...I was 7 years old, and our babysitter brought this over! She shared the recipe, & we've been making it every summer since then! If you buy store brands & make your own crust...this pie costs less than $4 to make!
- 12 oz. Cool Whip (thawed, store brand works fine!)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small can (6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate. thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (store bought or homemade)
- lemon zezt for garnish (optional)
- Mix together the cool whip, sweetened condensed milk & lemonade concentrate until smooth.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze until time to serve! It's delicious either way, but the frozen pie is my favorite on a hot summer day!