by Kristl on August 27, 2012
|Individual Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies||
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
The Individual Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie is a popular dessert item at many restaurants. It goes by many different names like the Pizookie at B.J.’s or Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza at many pizza parlors. No matter what you call it, once you take that first warm, gooey bite you’ll want more! The good news is The Budget Diet has created a super easy recipe to make your own Individual Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies. The beauty of this recipe is you can make as many as you want. I usually make enough to serve for dinner, and then I take the remaining dough and freeze it, so I’ll have dessert on demand!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – make your favorite recipe or take a short cut and use refrigerated or frozen (thawed) cookie dough.
- Fill 3″ ramekin dishes halfway with your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 12 – 14 minutes or until golden brown on top and gooey in the middle.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on top.