- 1, 9" frozen pie crust, unbaked, do not thaw (do not buy deep dish)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs 1 minute.
- Add flour, sugar, vanilla, melted butter and melted chocolate and beat until combined.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and homemade hot fudge sauce to serve.
For an extra dose of decadence, drizzle with The Budget Diet’s homemade hot fudge sauce!
“All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt!” (Lucy in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)