Exquisite Scallops and Mushrooms to Satisfy your Taste Buds
If you adore sea foods and mushroom, then you will surely fall in love with this dish. This is a quick meal to make. Ensure your scallops are shelled. Early spring is the perfect season to get fresh scallops from the sea and although there are frozen ones, nothing beats fresh seafood at its best. Enjoy the healthy benefits of seafood in an appetizing way.
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ pound of fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic (about 1 and ½ teaspoons)
- 1 – 10.5 ounce can of chicken broth
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ of a red bell pepper, diced
- 1 and ½ pounds of bay scallops
- 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- Set aside one-fourth cup of chicken broth.
- Get skillet and melt the butter in high heat.
- Put the garlic and mushroom and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the bell pepper, broccoli and reserved broth.
- Bring down to medium heat and wait for about 5 minutes to cook.
- Put the scallops and wait for 1-2 minutes more to cook.
- Get a bowl and mix the soy sauce, remaining broth and cornstarch. Cook and stir the sauce in the skillet for about 1 minute or until it is thick.
- Serve the dish while it is hot.