by Kristl on June 14, 2011
|Easy Peach Cobbler||
Recipe type: Dessert
Author: Kristl Story, TheBudgetDiet.com
If you’re looking for a quick and easy summertime dessert, try Easy Peach Cobbler! It’s a 4-ingredient peach cobbler made with a cake mix and canned peaches that is frugalicious and fast! Easy Peach Cobbler is perfect for a pot luck dinner or a cookout.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2, 16 oz. cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 stick butter, melted
- cinnamon sugar
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Empty peaches into the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Remove ¼ cup of the juice from the pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with cake mix and press down.
- Pour melted butter evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 35 – 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream.