Crock Pot Fajitas
- 8 frozen chicken tenders not the breaded tenders
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or 1 package taco seasoning
- 8 fajita size flour tortillas
- assorted toppings shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream
Place frozen chicken tenders, onion, bell pepper in crock pot.
Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
Pour salsa on top.
Cover and cook 3 hours on low or until chicken is done.
Fill tortillas with fajita meat and let everyone add their favorite toppings.
Note: whenever preparing a crock pot recipe for the first time, check it often! Your crock pot may cook much faster or slower than mine. Once you figure out the proper cooking time for your pot, don't forget to make a note on this recipe.