- 8 Tbsp. Paprika
- 4 Tbsp. Powdered Garlic
- 4 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 3 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Celery seed
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- 1 Tbsp. Cavender’s Seasoning
- Favorite BBQ Sauce - homemade or store bought (optional)
- Get a bowl and blend all the spices together.
- Wash the beef ribs and ensure the excess water is drained well.
- Get baking sheet with foil and put the ribs on it.
- Heavily coat the ribs with sauce. In this recipe, boneless country ribs are added if you don’t want bone-in reefs.
- Oven is used to cook the ribs. Ensure to cover the ribs entirely with foil and seal the edges.
- Put a pan filled with water beside it.
- We have chosen to cook our ribs in the oven. To do this, simple place them on a cooking sheet as we had and cover tightly with foil, sealing the edges. Place an oven-safe pan of water next to or below the ribs on one more rack.
- Bake for 2 hours in 250 degrees. Turn the ribs once after one hour.
- If you use wet ribs, cover it with your desired BBQ sauce after 2 hours and bake it for another 30 minutes.
We tend to avoid leftovers but sometimes it is really unavoidable to prepare more than the necessary. So, here is what you can do with the leftovers.
BBQ sandwiches – obviously!
BBQ casserole: Put beef ribs to the casserole dish. Put Monterey Jack cheese and bacon and finish it off with mashed potatoes and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
BBQ Pot Pie: Buy pie crusts from the store. Put veggies and cream of mushroom soup. Cook for 30 minutes at 375 degrees or up until the crust turns golden brown.
BBQ pizza: Buy crust from the store. Topped it off with veggies, meat, cheese and BBQ sauce. Follow the instructions in the crust box.
BBQ Burritos: Pour 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce and beef into the flour tortilla and fold it until the edges are sealed. Either you bake or fry it until it becomes golden brown. Perfect with ranch dip.
BBQ Macaroni: Cook the cheese and macaroni. Heat the beef in microwave, put additional BBQ sauce to avoid the beef from drying. Next, pour the heated beef on your mac-n-cheese. Put bacon bits and shredded cheese on top.