How to Get Free Samples
- Sign-up with FreeFlys by clicking the image above (that’s free too!), and you’ll have access to order free samples.
- Once you’re registered with FreeFlys, click the “Samples” tab at the top of the page.
- Next, choose the category of samples that you’d like to see – Food, Beauty, Children or Health.
- Now click on any free sample offers that sound appealing and follow the instructions to get yours. Most companies require you to either “like” them on facebook OR fill out a very short survey.
- Sit back, relax and wait for your free sample or free coupon to arrive in the mail!
Tips for Freebies
- Set-up a separate email address that you will give these companies, so you don’t get overloaded with junk! You won’t need to check this email address, and you can set up a free email account through Hotmail, Google or Yahoo.
- Get in the habit of ordering freebies once a week.
- If you travel, think about ordering free samples of toothpaste, shaving cream, deodorant, skin care products and more. It makes life cheaper if you can limit your airline baggage to a carry on!
- Free samples of fragrances make great stocking stuffers!
Now that I’ve just introduced you to a new frugal living habit, let me know what free samples you ordered today!
Keep up with all the latest Freebies and Deals on The Budget Diet’s FREEBIES PAGE (look for the tab in the upper right hand corner)…Happy Saving!
In full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links to help support The Budget Diet girl! My advice will always be unbiased and free, but free won’t pay the bills! Thanks!