Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
This Pumpkin Fudge Recipe has been a work in progress for about a month! My family has enjoyed taste testing many variations, and this one’s the winner! Pumpkin Fudge is a quick, easy recipe that’s great to bring to a Halloween party, tailgate party or even Thanksgiving.
|Pumpkin Fudge Recipe||
- 1 stick butter (+ a little extra to grease the foil)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 oz. can evaporated milk
- ½ cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling, just 100% pumpkin)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with heavy duty foil and grease heavily with butter.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, salt, evaporated milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.*
- Boil 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, vanilla and pecans until smooth and uniform in color.
- Pour into the 9 x 9 pan.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until firm. This will take about 4 – 6 hours. This is a very soft creamy fudge.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator & serve cold.