Cream Cheese Cookies
'Twas the night before Christmas, and YOU FORGOT SANTA'S COOKIES! Cream Cheese Cookies are a quick and easy cookie made with ingredients you usually have on hand...it's a simple cookie, but superior to the sugar cookie in my opinion! Note: this recipe does not use eggs or baking soda...it is not a mistake.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- red sugar sprinkles
- Mix together all ingredients (except sprinkles) on low until combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 9 minutes, sprinkle with red sugar and bake 1 minute more.
- Cool on pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookie Tip - Microwave any cookie for about 10 seconds for that warm, just out of the oven taste!