Poinsettia Punch Recipe
The best way to save on alcoholic beverages at a party??? Serve a signature cocktail like Poinsettia Punch...it's festive and frugal because nobody will know that you used cheap champagne! You'll have everyone asking for the recipe, and they'll laugh when they see how easy it is!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 bottle cran-raspberry juice chilled
- 1 bottle Champagne chilled (cheap is fine!)
- 1 liter Sprite store brand is fine!
- Optional: frozen raspberries to float in the glass
- Non-alcoholic version: eliminate the Champagne and use 2 liters of Sprite.
Mix all ingredients together in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Serve and enjoy!