Homemade Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves or ground
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves or ground
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- To prepare:
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
Mix together all dry ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To prepare dressing, use your old Good Seasons shaker bottle or any bottle with a lid and vigorously shake together 2 tablespoons Homemade Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix, 2 tablespoons water, 2/3 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup white vinegar.
Store prepared dressing in refrigerator.
Note: The olive oil will cause the dressing to slightly solidify. Before using, let the dressing sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.