- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup of sugar substitute
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- 3 cups low-fat whipped topping thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe cubes
- 1 baked 9 inch deep-dish pie shell
- Low-fat whipped topping
- 1/3 cup sliced toasted almonds
In a mixing bowl, put the eggs. Put water and lime juice. Mix.
Mix sugar substitute and unflavoured gelatin in a saucepan. Heat in medium heat. Place the mixture of lime juice.
Stir the mixture regularly until it boils. Once it boils, take from the heat. Put the lime zest. Add the food coloring.
Put in the fridge until gelatin molds. Once it molds, take from the fridge.
Add the melted whip topping in a bowl. Add the gelatin. Put the cantaloupe cubes gradually until all the ingredients have blended well.
Put the mixture in a baked pie shell. Put it back in the fridge and wait until it gets firm.
Add almonds and whipped topping before you serve.
- Fat: 15 mg
- Saturated fat: 5 mg
- Sodium: 209 mg
- Fiber: 1 mg
- Protein: 6 mg
- Cholesterol: 90 mg