Good news! The cash back concept has entered the world of grocery shopping.
Earn Cash Back on Groceries
I just used Checkout 51 for the first time, and I earned $2.00 cash back on my purchase of 4 everyday items – bread, bananas, tomatoes and Tabasco. Even better, I had a coupon for Tabasco, so it ended up being free! Join the frugal fun of Checkout 51.
Sign up with Checkout 51 to save on your favorite brands and earn cash back. Here’s how it works:
- Every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 publishes a new list of cash back offers.
- Pick the ones you like and purchase the items at any store.
- Combine Checkout 51 cash back offers with coupons and sale items to really rack up the savings!
- Upload a photo of your receipt through their mobile app or website.
- When your account reaches $20, Checkout 51 will send you a check. How frugally fun is that?
Curious about what types of products and how much cash back you’ll earn? Me too, so I checked out this week’s list. Here’s a sneak peek…
- Bananas (any brand) 25¢ cash back
- Tortilla Chips (any brand) 25¢ cash back
- Salsa (any brand) 25¢ cash back
- McCormick Grill Mates Seasonings $1.00 cash back
- Dole Pineapple Juice $1.00 cash back
- RoC Anti-Aging Products $3.00 cash back
- Carmex Lip Balm 30¢ cash back
The list goes on and on and on!
Guess what app I’m adding to my phone today?
Happy Grocery Shopping, Happy Saving and Happy Earning Cash Back!
Leave a Reply